sorry kung nagulo kita. aayusin kita, sooner. sarreh rose!
2. Do stuff.
3. Talk to strangers.
4. Stay in touch.
5. Stop bitching, venting, and complaining. They don’t make you happier.
6. Go outside. Vitamin D is better than drugs.
7. Don’t expect it to last forever. Everything ends and that’s okay.
8. Stop buying useless crap.
9. Make mistakes. Learn from them.
10. Spread joy.
11. Don’t bother with people you hate.
12. Don’t become someone you hate.
13. Play the hand you’re dealt.
14. Choose not to take things personally.
15. Don’t put it off.
16. Help is everywhere.
17. Give without limits and expectations.
18. Be enthusiastic, dammit. Being above everything makes you an annoying prick.
19. This too shall pass.
20. You are already enough.
21. What would you do if you weren’t scared? Okay, now do it.”
She waited, long enough. But she did not know what she was waiting for - for his feelings to change, or for hers..
I guess, all of us need some assurance, right? Orrr let’s just ditch the ‘some’ and embrace the truth. We all long for assurance all the time.
She looked at all her glittered shoes and bags, and all she did after is hate herself for ever looking.. Cos all it got her was hurt and insecurities that kill.
The moment that I saw your eyes was the time you just looked at hers.